Jul 19, 2007

Ripple Afghan


I have been busy working on multiple projects at one time since my last post. I really must learn to finish one project before I start another one. I have several projects that I will be posting here once they are completely finished. The photo here is of a ripple afghan I made a couple of months ago ,lying across my queen sized bed, and I finally finished sewing in the loose ends.
There are two things I learned while working on this afghan, (1) I learned the hard way why they say always buy enough yarn to finish a project. I started out with some burgundy yarn I already had and then I ran out so I went and bought some more burgundy , although it was the same color and lot number, it was a lighter shade than what I started out with. (2) It is much easier to weave in the loose ends as you go than to save it all for last...well it is for me.

Now that I finally have it finished all i have left to do is measure it so that I can put it up for bid online. I hope the buyer enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.
You can now bid on this afghan on
ebay. Happy bidding !

No comments: