Sep 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy !

I have been busy these last couple of days. I had to have another ultrasound to check on the baby and thank God everything looks good besides the fact that she is all legs! She is due the 27th of this month so I am trying to get everything ready before she gets here . I haven't even packed our overnight bag yet !
As for my crochet project I have been working on, I did finished making one piece of it and started the second piece but haven't been able to pick it up since.
I also have to make a final copy of my pattern from my rough drafts so that it is readable ,but I will probably do that after everything is made.
With the new baby coming soon, I don't think I will have time to crochet much, at least at the beginning.Until next time.....Happy Crocheting !

No comments: