Oct 2, 2008

Our little bundle of joy is here !

Sorry for the long silence. Since my last post I have given birth to our third daughter.

On September 19,2008, I checked into the hospital to have my labor induced.
I had to be induced because I had stopped making progress in my labor. Every case is different but if you have ever been told that being induced hurts worse than regular labor, Believe it !
I had my last daughter with no drugs and it was not nearly as bad as it was this last time. At one point I thought my back was going to separate from the rest of my body. I started out strong, with no medicine, but when the contractions got stronger I had to have something. I ended up having 2 doses of pain medicine in my iv and an epidural. Six hours later, our baby girl was born, weighing in at 5lbs 14 oz.

Since the arrival of our new baby girl, I haven't had much time to crochet.I have been trying to catch up on housework while taking care of my three daughters and my wonderful husband. I don't know when exactly but I will try to post some pictures of my creations soon. Thanks for reading and until next time......... Happy Crocheting!

No comments: