Aug 22, 2008

Afghan Complete !


Yippee ! The afghan I have been working on is finally complete.
I have already found a nice home for it. My best friend says she likes it and would like to have it. I just have to decide if I am going to give it to her now or wait until Christmas. I am already thinking about what I can make next.Well I am off to make the fringes and will be back in a bit.
The picture above is the final project with fringes and all ends woven in. This was a personal challenge for me because (1) it usually takes me longer than a few weeks to complete a throw or afghan and (2) I do not like weaving in ends and with this pattern,you had to change colors every row so that meant I had alot of ends to weave in 202 to be exact. None the less I am glad I was able to accomplish my goal.
Until next time ..Happy Crocheting !

1 comment:

Sarah B. SMITH said...

just beautiful.. I found your blog on cafemom.com... I have begin to love crocheting again and I was wanting to learn some new patterns, it is just so hard to read sometimes.. you are very talented