Aug 26, 2008

First Day of school !

Today is the first day of school here. My day started at 5:30 a.m. I pulled myself out of bed to fix my husband some breakfast before he left for work before getting the kids up and ready for school. Getting them up was very easy because they woke up all smiles and ready for their first day of school.
After I got everyone off to their destinations , I returned home to my hot cup of coffee and my to do list. I completed all of my chores for today by 11 a.m. , I ate lunch and then layed down for a much needed nap.
You will notice I have a new gold button on the right side. That button is for the Crochet Games I participated in. I was able to finsh my projects in the alotted time slot. I had planned on making some place mats for my best friends' daughter for her house warming gift but I was notified to come up with something else so it is back to the drawing board .Well, have to run so I can prepare to finish off my day. Until next time....Happy Crocheting!

No comments: