Aug 19, 2008

Another rainy day !

We central Texans are welcoming some more much needed rain today! Although it did not rain all day today,it did rain off and on and we are expecting another round to come in shortly. I love the rain because with this Texas heat it cools things off a bit. When it wasn't raining today, I sat outside and enjoyed the nice cool weather.
Today I also had my doctors appointment. I am 8 months pregnant and our baby is due Sept. 27,2008. My appointment went well although I have to have another ultrasound to check the baby's growth because the doctors says the baby is small, only about 3 lbs. I hope everything will come out well.
As for the afghan I am working on , I have made some progress on it and am trying to finish it tonight. I will have to wait until it gets dry here so that I can take a decent picture of it to post.With it being a raining night that may not be hard to accomplish. So I am off to finish crocheting with my cup of hot coffee.
Until next time .....Happy Crocheting!

No comments: